Saturday, July 22, 2006

Routine

Routine... that dangerous mode we settle into after every adventure...
Routine... that safe haven we know we can depend on...
Routine...

The scary part of this war is that it has broken our routine.

No more waking up, going to work, then going out afterwards.
We are stuck in our home, in our part of the country and we are slowly being eaten away by this wary silence which has replaced our busy overcrowded lives. Suddenly we have no where to go, precious little to do, and we are faced with the uncertitude of the future, which at the best of times, is a challenge.

But the even scarier thought is of this becoming our new routine.

I don't want to grow accustomed to this feeling of helplessness while all around me people are dying. I don't want to have to stay put, trapped in my own home. I don't want to think of all the people who are leaving, leaving us behind. I just don't. I don't know how to end this, maybe because right now, it has no ending... all i know is we have to be brave... i just don't knwo for how long...

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At Saturday, August 12, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 
At Thursday, August 17, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home