Thursday, November 09, 2006

Time Capsule

"My love, 3 years we've been together, but numbers do no justice to the certainty with which you know me, all the way to the bottom of my heart and soul, where I hide my tears, my fears, my secrets and my dreams... You have ventured there, you were brave, and now, you are mine forevermore, as I am yours..."

I contributed to a Time Capsule set up by Yahoo, where submissions to various themes, including love where requested...
Someday in the year 2020, perhaps when email becomes what fax is now, i will receive a reminder, and will look back on this contribution... I hope it will still be valid. You know, it is hard to seriously consider the future while fully living out the present. That does not render our fascination with ours/and others progression in life any less. Stumbling onto a piece of the past is like uncovering a little treasure, an insight into the events that shaped us into the people we are today.
To my love, I mean every word, they're not put together just to rhyme... And I know we're in for a tough time, but i'm sure we can withstand the test of time and people and...I'm scared sometimes, when I think of my masterplan for my life, and how so many things don't depend on just me, and can therefore go wrong... and then I think that I can only do my best, the rest is not up to me anyways... I hope that when that day comes in 2020, we'll be sipping coffee in our loft, under that beautiful wood arch you built me, and smile... and kiss... with no regrets...

2 Comments:

At Sunday, November 12, 2006 , Blogger zena said...

don't ever stop believing in yourself and your dreams.

sometimes things seem a little overwhelming, but if you look past the media wars and the empty words politicians leave us with, you will see that the world is really compromised of simple folks like you and me. people who love and cherish life. people who want to live. grown. learn. produce. create.

love is what is always constant. love is what will always guide you. don't ever give up on love.

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my love,
i don't know what to say.
you have been the best part of my life. i have shared a lot and exchanged a lot. you were always there for me.
we had our best days and our worst, yet we managed.
i promise to be there for you always.
lov you
no regrets

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home