Monday, May 26, 2008

Mabrouk la Libnan!

Mabrouk la Libnan!
Congratulations for Lebanon...

This day will forever be engraved in our hearts... Lebanese from all around the world and especially the lucky Lebanese to be ¨home¨ in Lebanon... are rejoicing... celebrating... our will to live, to love, and to have hope.

From Barcelona, to Cornet Chehwan, to Paris... anywhere and everywhere in the world, we have been smiling... because we knew Peace would overcome... we knew that despite all disagreements, we would find a way to connect...

I feel a tingling in the air... and the fresh smell of Barcelona after this rainy day washes away my tears and reminds me that cleansing is good for the soul... and that summer is coming, and im looking forward to coming home soon...

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 26, 2008 , Blogger A.Gazzaz said...

I expected a poem for this occasion.but I am still waiting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home