Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Uncertain Years

I feel the dawning of The Uncertain Years,
The blank page syndrome...

So much freedom yet so little action...
Torn in many directions, yearning for more.
Longing for stability, strong to the core.
Traveling many a country, none to call my home.
Citizen of the world, loyal to my soul.
Rambling out aloud, trying to make sense,
To find a direction, in this whole mess.

Enthusiastic, always.
Courageous, even more.
But looking through the mist,
I know not where to go.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, November 01, 2008 , Blogger Spring Blend said...

hey

Beautiful WorDs..very expReSsivE..i am sure many people including me can relate to it somehow

"So much freedom yet so little action" this is a bleSsing..that some have yet not appreciate until its too late..use it or lose it..i feel the same manytimes

knowing ur direction and what u really want..is an amazing feeling..we only live once and i hope we will try our best to live it in the BesT way we can and that satisfies Allah

Best Wishes and have a L o vely Week : )

 
At Saturday, November 21, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the article. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

 
At Saturday, November 21, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

 
At Thursday, January 07, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home