Wednesday, January 13, 2010

it's a new day

...and i return, to my long lost blog, like a lover sneeks under the covers to enjoy the warmth of their partner... and the way the earth drinks in every drop of rain, after a long drought...

since i last posted here, i have finished my Masters, returned from Barcelona, and had enough changes to last me a lifetime... i am single, after a 5 year relationship, and i am searching for my life purpose...

i have immersed myself in a full spectrum of feelings, from loneliness to hope and am battered by the process... and i look again, at a changing world, at a changing heart, at a changing life...

and i accept it...

it has taken me great courage to accept... for i am a natural born warrior... and letting go does not come easily... but somehow i trust that it will all turn out well in the end...

and so i come here, to this battlefield, to this honest place, to this sanctuary, and i write...
for me, for whoever wants to listen. but mostly because i realized how much i love it, and how i believe it is the key to my soul... that is now in flight... destination unknown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home