Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Perched on the roof, looking out unto the world, searching for my soul...


While in Normandie, playing a game in the Bayeux village, we stumbled unto this open tower, falling to pieces, whose door had been left open. Not able to resist the temptation, we wandered up the staircase, avoiding falling into little gaps left by rotting wood and disengaged stone, to reach the top. There we gazed unto an intimate overview of the village, and soaked in its serenity and beauty.

I dream of living under a pitched roof with bay windows, where I can look out unto the world and search for my soul...

2 Comments:

At Thursday, May 10, 2007 , Blogger The Lebanese said...

Beautiful Shot. Just beautiful.

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2007 , Blogger jarvenpa said...

I hope you get your wish! Views from high windows have a touch of magic sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home