Thursday, March 08, 2007

Mixed up...

Frustration mixed with anticipation... can't wait to start something new... I want to be propelled further down the road... so i'm immersing myself in a myriad of sounds and sights so as to avoid thinking... and i'm not making much sense either... coffee cups come and go and my mind is in over drive... what I want out of life is so different from the expectations of those around me... can't let them get to me, can't let my dreams die... so my mixed up emotions are keeping me from being fully productive, and that's not fair... but have to get some things resolved... have to get to work on the important parts of my list... can cross off horse-back riding...it's a great sport!... and have to move on... move up... plain move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home