Thursday, July 27, 2006

My angel

I toss and turn. Finally, I awake and the day unfolds. Same as yesterday, hopefully different tomorrow. Days have blended into one another; this week it feels every day is a Monday, slow to start, heralding a new week full of empty promises.

I'm restless, so restless. I venture out of my cocoon and soon return, not any less restless than when I started out. There is only one place where I can find peace, and it is not in any geographic location. It is not in any architectural structure. It is in the arms of my love.
Funny how one smile can mellow anger. Funny how one hug can instill confidence. Funny how one kiss can overcome fear. My angel, sent to watch over me and keep me safe, keep me sane.
I'm grateful we are close by during this stressful time. Somehow, as long as we're in this together, I know we'll pull through.

3 Comments:

At Friday, July 28, 2006 , Blogger Edward Ott said...

I pray for your safety and for the safety of all the people of Lebanon.

 
At Sunday, August 13, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At Friday, August 18, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home