Wednesday, March 10, 2010

re-energizing ripple effect

I rejoin my routine today,re-energized, still rippling with the effects of positivity.

I'm very happy i attended the conference, even more because it presented a well-rounded view, included multiple stakeholders and held a core message of empowerment... i had been afraid to arrive and find myself surrounded by people who wanted to protect women...

Instead i found myself surrounded by strong, confident and feminine women, who were changing their world, in their way, with different tools but with a same objective, to create a better life for them and theirs.

Another message i took away from the workshop/conference and which i hold dear, is providing women with choices, and not enforcing a specific one...

Below is a small overview produced by the ETF (courtesy of Bent Sorensen)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkQwVFB1T8I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home