Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Passive

I'm growing more passive every day, it is taking more bombs and rockets; more deaths, to shake me.
I think i've grown numb to this whole situation. It will soon be 30 days and still no cease fire.

To all the people around the world who held candlelight vigils, thank you. We long for peace, we long for staiblity, we long for love. I imagined them defying the night with their glimmer of hope and somehow I felt safer. Maybe that flame can rekindle the fire of defiance in my heart.

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 09, 2006 , Blogger jarvenpa said...

Please know that I am still burning candles for peace, even after the vigil, on a table in the midst of my bookstore, and holding you and your loved ones in my heart and thoughts.

 
At Wednesday, August 09, 2006 , Blogger zéna khairallah said...

jou!

i know what u mean. i am so living the same experience and it is killing me. but we keep on writing..

z > zenak.blogspot.com

 
At Thursday, August 10, 2006 , Blogger Angel said...

Like jarvenpa, you are all in my thoughts and prayers continually.

be strong...

R E S I S T ! ! ! !

 
At Thursday, August 10, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hold on! If it is the writing that will get you through this, then keep writing! Praying for all!

 
At Thursday, August 10, 2006 , Blogger Piece of My Mind said...

Prayers for u, ur families who hv to go thru all this trauma, for no reason, for no wrong for which u were directly responsible. Our hearts go out to u. Wish that someone understands the pain that u all are goin thru. God's hearin ur prayers. May the conflict end...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home